[Bru-list] Next meeting - 8th November

Vince M Hudd atdotcodotuk at dotcodotukat.co.uk
Tue Nov 7 21:54:31 GMT 2017

On 07/11/17 19:47, Jim Nagel wrote:
> Vince M Hudd  wrote on 3 Nov:

>> I'll deal with the announcement tomorrow morning, so if nobody
>> objects it'll say Eldon House.

> Did that announcement get posted?  If so, it hasn't reached me via
> the list (Have been having puzzlea bout Netsurf list not reaching me,
> so might be more widespread than i thot.)

Possibly not as widespread as you think. The announcement has been
posted - but to comp.sys.acorn.announce, and on RISCOSitory.

I don't actually post it to the list, because I usually raise the
subject here beforehand to see if there's anything worth mentioning -
hence this thread.

Here's the RISCOSitory post (Might be useful to clarify where The Eldon
House is):

http://www.riscository.com/2017/change-of-venue-bristol-8th-november/

> I have arranged to pick up Moss in Bridgwater on my way.

> During the puzzle period, please copy any list item to
> jim at archivemag.co.uk

Done (though as a BCC - I can't remember what I've set Mailman to do if
it catches anything CC'd; it's probably okay up to a couple, then puts
it to one side in case it might be spam. I already have to log-in and
approve my own posts due to an incident earlier this year!)

--
Vince M Hudd - Soft Rock Software   - www.softrock.co.uk
                RISCOSitory          - www.riscository.com