[Bru-list] Fillums etc

Vince M Hudd atdotcodotuk at dotcodotukat.co.uk
Thu May 11 11:01:15 BST 2017

The mid-1980s post apocalyptic film I was trying to remember the title
of, about some astronauts returning to Earth a short while after WW3 -
Def-Con 4:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087130/

I've also looked up the Gerry Anderson 'Dick Spanner' thing that was
mentioned:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0164252/

Although I didn't recognise the name last night (and thought it sounded
like something else I'd been shown), the main character on the cover
looks very familiar - I think I probably did see it back in the late 1980s.

And the film we discussed about the psycho on a space ship wasn't called
Total Eclipse as mentioned, but Escape Velocity:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0176700/

--
Vince M Hudd
Soft Rock Software - www.softrock.co.uk