[Bru-list] Fwd: Re: Next meeting: 12th July

Vince M Hudd atdotcodotuk at dotcodotukat.co.uk
Wed Jul 12 16:41:11 BST 2017

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: 	Steven Green <stevegreen386 at gmail.com>
Date: 	Wed, 12 Jul 2017 15:52:01 +0100
Subject: 	Re: [Bru-list] Next meeting: 12th July

Gents

I had intended to attend this evening but for domestic reasons I'm
afraid I won't be able to do so.

At the last meeting I asked if anyone wanted a large box of electronic
components, and Q kindly pointed me at the Bristol Hackspace. I took the
box there and it was gratefully accepted. One less thing in the loft -
thanks again, Q!

Hope to see you in September!

regards

Steve