[Bru-list] Southwest Show lift request

Vince M Hudd atdotcodotuk at dotcodotukat.co.uk
Tue Jan 17 22:08:37 GMT 2017

Richard rang me earlier regarding the show, and mentioned a stray
visitor who might be looking for a lift.

The current plan is the chap will be arriving by train at an unspecified
station - but I would assume probably Temple Meads or Parkway - on the
Saturday morning.

I'm heading down on Friday, so if that plan remains in force I won't be
able to offer a lift. However, Richard is going to get in touch with the
guy and see if it would be practical for him to travel on Friday, and
stay overnight at the hotel. If so, I'll be able to provide a lift from
the station.

In the event that the guy can't travel on the Friday, though, is anyone
else heading down on the Saturday who might be able to collect him from
the station and bring him to the show?

--
Vince M Hudd - Soft Rock Software   - www.softrock.co.uk
                RISCOSitory          - www.riscository.com