[Bru-list] Next meeting - 10th January

Vince M Hudd atdotcodotuk at dotcodotukat.co.uk
Fri Dec 29 22:09:35 GMT 2017

With the next meeting on 10th January, a week and a half away, there are
a couple of things to consider before I post an announcement.

1) Where are we meeting?

On the RISCOSitory calendar page at http://www.riscository.com/calendar/
I've left it open by listing both the Hope and Anchor *and* the Eldon
House as possible venues - but it's sort of important to decide before
announcing a meeting so people know where to go. :)

(I don't know if the Hope is still doing its Savage Wednesday thing - I
haven't been past it recently, and I'm very unlikely to go by before I
deal with the announcement.)

2) is anyone bringing anything of note that I can mention in the
announcement?

--
Vince M Hudd - Soft Rock Software   - www.softrock.co.uk
                RISCOSitory          - www.riscository.com