[Bru-list] Next meeting - 14th September

Vince M Hudd atdotcodotuk at dotcodotukat.co.uk
Sat Sep 10 18:10:37 BST 2016

On 10/09/16 01:50, qUE (3rdevent.net) wrote:

> Sorry I know it's not like me to miss a couple of meetings in a row, but
> not going to make this one as it's clashing with a holiday in Cornwall.

Ah... holidays, good point. Must think about booking one...

  > I'll be at the London Show (I'm sure you'll be there Vince so see you
> then),

Indeed I will - so, yeah. Have fun in Pastieshire.

Meanwhile, I sent the usual announcement in the direction of
comp.sys.acorn.announce this morning - but it hasn't appeared yet, and
I've just realised that Andrew Conroy may be on his hols, so it'll
remain in the ether until his return.

(My clue is that Andrew's announcement of the Southampton meeting on
Tuesday mentions that he won't be able to attend.)

Ho hum.

--
Vince M Hudd
Soft Rock Software