[Bru-list] Next meeting - 14th September

qUE (3rdevent.net) que at 3rdevent.net
Sat Sep 10 01:50:08 BST 2016

Sorry I know it's not like me to miss a couple of meetings in a row, but
not going to make this one as it's clashing with a holiday in Cornwall.

I'll be at the London Show (I'm sure you'll be there Vince so see you
then), I'll catch up with anyone else who makes it to. Otherwise I
should make the November meeting.

Cheers,
qUE