[Bru-list] Next meeting - 14th September

Vince M Hudd atdotcodotuk at dotcodotukat.co.uk
Fri Sep 2 22:50:13 BST 2016

Just an ickle reminder that the next meeting is 14th September.

I'll aim to post an announcement on csaa and RISCOSitory towards the
latter half of next week.

To that end...

Unfortunately, I've been ridiculously busy of late, so no progress at
all has been made on the new version of Escape from Exeria, so I won't
be bringing it along. I think someone predicted that last time. :/

Does anyone else have anything of interest they plan on bringing to the
meeting that could be included in the announcement?

--
Vince M Hudd
Soft Rock Software