[Bru-list] Next meeting - pre-anouncement request

Vince M Hudd atdotcodotuk at dotcodotukat.co.uk
Tue May 10 22:44:23 BST 2016

Trevor Johnson <trevor.johnson at laposte.net> wrote:

> Bringing just myself and an early leaving excuse note! See you tomorrow
> :-)

Yup.

I will *probably* get there early. It depends on what time I get kicked out
of where I'm working.

I normally leave around 4:00pm, and if I left then I'd get to the pub around
4:30 to 4:45, which is *much* too early for parking - so at that time I'd
head home.

As an experiment, I'm going to stick around tomorrow until they lock up, and
if that's late enough, I'll wait in the office car park until just after
six, trying not to look suspicious.

[Note to self: Take the Kindle tomorrow.]

If I'm kicked out too early, I'll just head home first, as usual.

Chris: the other end of the evening will be as normal - so I can give you a
lift home.

--
Vince M Hudd
Soft Rock Software