[Bru-list] Last week's meeting

Vince M Hudd atdotcodotuk at dotcodotukat.co.uk
Mon Mar 21 14:55:46 GMT 2016

Ian Nichols <ian.a.nichols at gmail.com> wrote:

[worrappened?]

> Brief summary, as lunch break is almost over:

> No food at the H&A so we decamped to the Eldon House, our previous
> fall-back when the H&A was closed altogether.

In that case, should we consider the Hedon Louse our 'official' back-up
venue?

i.e. when I get around to doing a little more for the website, include it on
there, as well as the csa.announce posts[1] - and possibly on the flyers I
bring along to shows (well, next year's flyers anyway).

[...]

> You missed out on a splendid joke that I made up on the way there.

Damn! I'm so incredibly disappointed by that!

[1] Assuming they get to Andrew Conroy on time. According to the headers
Andrew sent me, this month's announcement got held up at Giganews (my usenet
access provider); it's never happened before, so hopefully it's just a one
off glitch.

Cheers,
--
Vince M Hudd