[Bru-list] Next meeting: 9th March, 2016

Vince M Hudd atdotcodotuk at dotcodotukat.co.uk
Wed Mar 9 11:31:23 GMT 2016

Ian Nichols <ian.a.nichols at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6 March 2016 at 17:19, Vince M Hudd <vince at softrock.co.uk> wrote:

[I have the dreaded plague]

> Oh dear, I deny all responsibility, mine was past the contagious stage by
> then, I'm sure.

I'm blaming Andrew Conroy. And from comments on Twitter, so is Bryan Hogan
and another of CJE's customers (who has christened it the CJE Bug).

I'm fit enough to have returned to normal work today, but I've only done so
because I'm in my own little office where I'm unable to spread the infection
to others. I *am* still coughing, etc, so I'm still contagious. (And should
probably print a bio-hazard warning sign for the door.)

I therefore won't be there this evening. :(

> If I remember, I'll bring along my ArmX6, which might be fully installed
> in its new home by then.  It's not a very exciting home, but quite
> compact.

Bah! :/

Ho hum.

I'll see you all next time - and some of you at Wakefield.

[...]
--
Vince M Hudd
Soft Rock Software