[Bru-list] Next meeting: 9th March, 2016

Vince M Hudd vince at softrock.co.uk
Sun Mar 6 17:19:51 GMT 2016

Just a little reminder: The next meeting is 9th March.

I've left the announcement a little later than usual this month - just sent
it in the direction of csa.announce. Combination of being far too busy, and
feeling like utter crap and just wanting to crawl into bed.

When CJE boast that they have everything in stock, you really don't expect
that claim to include a cold bug; I reckon I've caught the one that did a
runner with Andrew Conroy's voice at the show. (Tsk... giving stuff away for
nothing!)

I therefore can't be certain at the moment if I'll be there Wednesday - we
shall see. :/

--
Vince M Hudd
Soft Rock Software