[Bru-list] Next meeting - 13th July

Vince M Hudd atdotcodotuk at dotcodotukat.co.uk
Fri Jul 8 09:39:22 BST 2016

"qUE (3rdevent.net)" <que at 3rdevent.net> wrote:
> Vince M Hudd wrote:

[...]

> Whoa!, I'm receiving list updates again \o/

When did you stop receiving them?

I haven't received any bounce action notifications - which I should do if
any subscriber's messages are resulting in NDRs and such.

This perhaps suggests that perhaps a filter or something has been catching
them and hiding them away. (Not that there have been many messages...
probably one or two since the last meeting!)

> I won't be able to make the next meeting, I've got to visit London that
> weekend and as usual finances are tight.

See you in September, then - and/or the London Show in October.

--
Vince M Hudd
Soft Rock Software