[Bru-list] Website

Jim Nagel bru at abbeypress.co.uk
Tue Jan 12 20:09:53 GMT 2016

Vince M Hudd  wrote on 12 Jan:
> Again... comments? Observations? Suggestions? "Aaaaargh, no!"s?

Had a shufti:  Coming along nicely, Vince.

One curious Q:  why does the Hope&Anchor site take soooo looooong to
render in Netsurf?  (#2968; I must update).  I thought Netsurf had
hung up but then the page appeared.  My first suspicion was
10-megabyte photos, but full save from Netsurf shows that ain't so.

Had rather hoped to make the meeting this month, for the first time in
ages, but I'm lying low with a stinking cold.

--
Jim Nagel                        www.archivemag.co.uk
   Abbey Press   32 Norbins Rd        (01458) 83 3603