[Bru-list] Next meeting: 13th January

Vince M Hudd vince at softrock.co.uk
Thu Jan 7 18:36:37 GMT 2016

Ian Nichols <ian.a.nichols at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7 January 2016 at 14:10, Vince M Hudd <vince at softrock.co.uk> wrote:

> > I've just posted the usual announcement to comp.sys.acorn.announce -
> > Chris has told me he'll be bringing a Pi Zero, so I've mentioned that.

> What are his chances of leaving with it, do you think?  ;)

Blimey - are they still not generally available (and therefore easy to
obtain)? (I haven't actually looked myself as yet).

As an aside: I had to approve your email for the list - but I'm baffled as
to why! The moderator request said the message was larger than the limit I
set - but with the headers, your message was about 4KB all in (6KB once
Mailman added its own), whereas the limit is 10KB.

I might have to double check some highly intellectual texts to be sure, but
I'm positive 4KB is smaller than 10KB.

--
Vince M Hudd
Soft Rock Software

Don't forget to vote in the 2015 RISC OS Awards:
www.riscosawards.co.uk/vote2015.html