[Bru-list] Thursday evening - evening meal?

Vince M Hudd atdotcodotuk at dotcodotukat.co.uk
Thu Feb 25 17:49:18 GMT 2016

For anyone I've not spoken to by text or phone: The plan is to head for the
Hope and Anchor.

Bryan's already on his way there, Trevor's working nearby, Chris is coming
in from Temple Meads, and I'll be arriving shortly after 6.

Depending on what people decide once we're all - or most of us are - there,
we could alway relocate to the Eldon House, so if anyone comes to the Hope
later and there's no sign of us, wander up the road!

--
Vince M Hudd
Soft Rock Software