[Bru-list] Thursday evening - evening meal?

Ian Nichols ian.a.nichols at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 13:45:55 GMT 2016

On 23 February 2016 at 12:09, Vince M Hudd <vince at softrock.co.uk> wrote:

> Bryan Hogan will be coming down to Bristol on Thursday, so that he can do a
> little sightseeing on Friday, before heading down to the Webbington to stay
> over the night before the Southwest Show.
>
> He's staying Thursday evening in Mercure Holland House, on Redcliffe Hill,
> and wants to know if any of us would like to join him somewhere for a bite
> to eat that evening.
>
> He hasn't suggested a specific venue - and just says he's likely to wander
> around looking for somewhere. Redcliffe Hill can't be much more than a
> klick
> from The Hope and Anchor so arranging to go there is one possibility - but
> if anyone has any other suggestions...

No particular suggestions, though I did quite like the food in the Eldon
House when we went there and a couple of times since, but (if this cold
subsides a bit) I'll be happy to join the party.

Also, I think I'll be taking the van rather than motorcycle on Saturday,
intending to set off about 8.30 from Filton - anyone need a lift?

Ian

--
Stand firm for what you believe in, until and unless logic and experience
prove you wrong.  Remember: when the emperor looks naked, the emperor *is*

-Daria Morgendorffer