[Bru-list] Next meeting - Wednesday 9th September

Vince M Hudd atdotcodotuk at dotcodotukat.co.uk
Tue Sep 8 18:53:49 BST 2015

Chris Hall <chris at svrsig.org> wrote:
> In message <mpro.nu5q0w01a5etu02vk.atdotcodotuk at dotcodotukat.co.uk>
>           Vince M Hudd <atdotcodotuk at dotcodotukat.co.uk> wrote:

> > I *may* go straight to the pub from where I'm working, in which case
> > I'll be there ridiculously early. However, this depends on whether or
> > not the latest version of the RiscPiC-mini case being delivered.

It arrived today, so I don't need to go home from work tomorrow; I'll go
straight to the pub.

Unfortunately, though, the -mini design has taken a step backwards - the
warping problem is worse (it now affects the original Pi), and the top and
bottom don't clip together.

I can see what's caused the latter, so I've modified the design (of the
base) for that. I'm guessing on the former, so I've made some modifications
for that.

The v11.1 base should be with me by Monday.

> > Chris: I'll be able to give you a lift home if needed.

> Yes please. I am coming straight from the theatre in Bath (leave Bath
> about 5.30) so may go there direct as well (and thus be a bit early).

I'll be trying to leave where I'm working as late as possible, in the hope
that I don't arrive before 6:00pm (thinking of the parking) - but it really
depends on what time I get kicked out of the office so the client can lock
up their premises.

--
Vince M Hudd
Soft Rock Software