[Bru-list] Next meeting - Wednesday 9th September

Vince M Hudd atdotcodotuk at dotcodotukat.co.uk
Fri Sep 4 15:38:56 BST 2015

I've just posted an announcement to comp.sys.acorn.announce about the next
meeting, which is Wednesday 9th.

I *may* go straight to the pub from where I'm working, in which case I'll be
there ridiculously early. However, this depends on whether or not the latest
version of the RiscPiC-mini case being delivered. If it comes on Wednesday,
I may go home first so that I can collect/check it - but I'm hoping it'll
arrive Tuesday.

Chris: I'll be able to give you a lift home if needed.

--
Vince M Hudd
Soft Rock Software