[Bru-list] Next meeting - Wednesday 11th November

Vince M Hudd atdotcodotuk at dotcodotukat.co.uk
Fri Nov 6 14:22:09 GMT 2015

Oh yeah...  posted the announcement to csaa, but forgot to mention it here
:)

Chris Hall <chris at svrsig.org> wrote:

> I am hoping to bring Project Orac to the meeting, see here:
> http://www.svrsig.org/images/HX008.jpg

There aren't enough flashy lights to call that Project Orac! :p

Also: The RiscPiC in the background... you're doing that wrong. The
Raspberry Pi is supposed to go inside the case, not on top of it! ;)

> the circuit board is cardboard at present as the boards are not yet on
> sale.

Printed from a photograph of the Real Thing[tm], I presume?

Ref the meeting: I will be able to give you a lift home for certain - but I
*might* also be able to give you a lift to the meeting; at the moment I'm
not sure if/where I'll be working that day, so it's possible I might be
heading in from home.

--
Vince M Hudd
Soft Rock Software