[Bru-list] Next meeting - Wednesday 13th May

Chris Hall chris at svrsig.org
Sat May 9 13:28:25 BST 2015

I am hoping to demonstrate my i.MX6 computer at the next meeting: this
is a computer purchased from R-Comp as the 'do it yourself' version of
the ARMX6 (£325 plus VAT) plus a case I built myself (£20, see Archive
23:11) and an SSD drive from Maplin (£60) plus various leads and
plugs.

I am also hoping to demonstrate a PiWiFi - inside the same case! -
acting as a WiFi bridge.

The meeting is at the 'Hope and Anchor' pub on Jacob's Wells Road
at 1900 for 1930.

--
Chris Hall <chris at svrsig.org>