[Bru-list] Next meeting - March 11th

Vince M Hudd vince at softrock.co.uk
Fri Mar 6 20:07:31 GMT 2015

Hopefully, everyone reads comp.sys.acorn.announce and has therefore seen
that I posted something there a few days ago[1].

So that'll be Wednesday March 11th - and judging by their Twitter feed[2],
the Hope and Anchor is open!

For anyone reading this list who didn't attend the January meeting (that'll
be most of the people on the mailing list, then ;) the Hope and Anchor on
Jacob's Wells Road was shut for refurbishment, so we wandered up the hill
and turned left onto Lower Clifton Hill, to meet in The Eldon House.

I will most likely be there earlier than usual - I'm working at a client in
Brislington that day, so it's more convenient to head straight for the pub
than to head home first.

Chris: A lift home will be available as usual.

[1] Someone pointed out to me at the SW Show that I need to be doing this,
even though I *have* been doing so for at least the past year. :/

[2] And one of their websites! According to Twitter, it's
www.hopebristol.com - but according to their Facebook page it's either
www.thehopebristol.com or www.hopeandanchor.net, neither of which are
working!

--