[Bru-list] Next meeting - Wednesday 14th Jan

Vince M Hudd vince at softrock.co.uk
Fri Jan 9 09:48:59 GMT 2015

I've just realised the date of the next meeting has crept up - this coming
Wednesday.

I'm about to rush out now to deal with a problem with my software at a
client, so I've no time to post anything to csa.announce or RISCOSitory.
I'll deal with both later - hopefully I won't be out too long. (I'd guess a
30-45 minute drive there, 5-10 minutes fixing the problem[1], then a 30-45
minute drive home!)

[1] I know exactly what the problem is, and how to fix it. It's happened
before. A folder (accessed by the software on running on four different
computers) has accidentally been moved. Go to the machine hosting that
folder, find it and put it back; all four machines are fixed.

--
Vince M Hudd, Soft Rock Software - www.softrock.co.uk

Vote now in the 2014 RISC OS Awards: www.riscosawards.co.uk