[Bru-list] My version of the RiscPiC

Edward Rogers monty at umpire.com
Tue Sep 30 16:03:46 BST 2014

(I'm a long time lurker who's been meaning to get involved at some point, but
never quite found the time.)

Ian

Your Mini-RiscPC looks neat.

If you've reached the limitations of your 3D printer you could try coming to the
Bristol Hackspace in Bedminster one Thursday night. Bring a file for the most
troublesome piece and see if their one does a better job of it. They've only got
a Reprap, but its been very finely tuned over the last year or so, so you should
get a better result than was evident in your photos.

Regards

Ed