[Bru-list] Reminder: Next meeting - 10th September, 2014

Vince M Hudd vince at softrock.co.uk
Sat Sep 6 19:26:38 BST 2014

I sent an announcement winging its way to comp.sys.acorn.announce earlier,
and posted something to RISCOSitory, to the effect that the next meeting
takes place on 10th September, starting for 7:00pm-7:30pm, at the Hope and
Anchor as usual.

I'll be bringing along the latest RiscPiC-mini prototypes - which I *still*
haven't got quite right - along with a Raspberry Pi Model B and a Model B+.

Ian: Don't forget you said you'd try to bring along your version.

Chris: I will be able to give you a lift home.

--
Vince M Hudd, Soft Rock Software - www.softrock.co.uk

The RISC OS Awards & Survey results: www.riscosawards.co.uk