[Bru-list] Digests no more

Vince M Hudd vince at softrock.co.uk
Fri Nov 7 12:49:34 GMT 2014

I spotted this morning that despite my comments in January, the digest
option was still enabled and some subscribers were still receiving them - I
assume I forgot to actually make the change[1] (and not for the first time).

So this time I have just gone ahead and changed things - those people who
were still receiving digests should now receive individual messages, and the
option to choose digests has been disabled.

Apologies to those who prefer digests, but:

a) You're bonkers
b) The list isn't exactly high volume, so they aren't necessary
c) You're mad
d) My server, my rules :p
e) You're crazy

[1] Either that or there's a bug in Mailman that means it can still end up
enabled somehow - but I suspect the problem is me. (So this post serves as a
record that I *have* definitely made the change!)

--
Vince M Hudd, Soft Rock Software - www.softrock.co.uk

The RISC OS Awards & Survey results: www.riscosawards.co.uk