[Bru-list] Reminder: Next meeting - 12th November

Vince M Hudd vince at softrock.co.uk
Thu Nov 6 09:06:23 GMT 2014

[Take 2: The first attempt doesn't seem to have appeared on the list as yet]

I've just sent something in the direction of comp.sys.acorn.announce, (and
I'll post it on RISCOSitor tonight) announcing the next meeting - 12th
November, usual time, usual place.

Which, for the benefit of the masses of new readers who have joined the list
and are thinking of coming along - well, we can dream - is 7:00 to 7:30ish,
at the Hope and Anchor Pub on Jacobs Wells Road.

Chris: I will be able to give you a lift home.

--
Vince M Hudd, Soft Rock Software - www.softrock.co.uk

The RISC OS Awards & Survey results: www.riscosawards.co.uk