[Bru-list] Next meeting

Chris Hall chris at svrsig.org
Tue May 13 15:39:25 BST 2014

> Just a reminder that the next meeting is 14th May - next Wednesday.

> I cobbled together a nice little announcement and posted in the direction of
> comp.sys.acorn.announce.

> Chris: I will be able to give you a lift home.
Many thanks.

I shall be demonstrating the RISC OS Pico build for the Raspberry Pi
tomorrow. I have a 3" LCD monitor and it all runs off 5 volts. It runs
a 42 year old game written in BASIC - somewhat further developed since
the first version in 1972 but very little changed since the 'final'
version in 1989. Just sufficient to run on the Pico (no 16 colour
modes, no font manager, no desktop). I suppose the theme is therefore
old and small! The programme was never released and simulates my
favourite fruit machine (called 'Hyper Viper') albeit with vastly more
frequent wins!

--
Chris Hall <chris at svrsig.org>