[Bru-list] Wakefield Show pics and stuff

Vince M Hudd vince at softrock.co.uk
Thu May 8 14:55:30 BST 2014

Ian Nichols <ian.a.nichols at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7 May 2014 18:45, Vince M Hudd <vince at softrock.co.uk> wrote:

> > It's another Acorn/RISC OS related birthday next year - a 30th[1]. Can
> > anyone guess what that birthday is? The answer will be revealed at the
> > meeting next week, unless anyone guesses it correctly before then. :)

> Well, that'll be about the time Acorn made the deal with Olivetti, which,
> IIRC was sweetened by demonstrating the ARM cpu concept, so I'll take a
> guess that it's the 30th anniversary of the ARM getting the go-ahead.

Warm.

Very warm. :)

I don't know what date would be put on that event, but because of the
date/event I'm thinking of, the 30th anniversary of the ARM being green-lit
for development may actually be this year (or perhaps last).

--
Vince M Hudd, Soft Rock Software - www.softrock.co.uk

The RISC OS Awards & Survey results: www.riscosawards.co.uk