[Bru-list] Wakefield Show pics and stuff

Ian Nichols ian.a.nichols at gmail.com
Thu May 8 13:51:51 BST 2014

On 7 May 2014 18:45, Vince M Hudd <vince at softrock.co.uk> wrote:

> It's another Acorn/RISC OS related birthday next year - a 30th[1]. Can
> anyone guess what that birthday is? The answer will be revealed at the
> meeting next week, unless anyone guesses it correctly before then. :)
>
> Well, that'll be about the time Acorn made the deal with Olivetti, which,
IIRC was sweetened by demonstrating the ARM cpu concept, so I'll take a
guess that it's the 30th anniversary of the ARM getting the go-ahead.

--
Stand firm for what you believe in, until and unless logic and experience
prove you wrong.  Remember: when the emperor looks naked, the emperor *is*

-Daria Morgendorffer