[Bru-list] Wakefield Show pics and stuff

Ian Nichols ian.a.nichols at gmail.com
Wed May 7 10:11:51 BST 2014

On 6 May 2014 19:20, Vince M Hudd <vince at softrock.co.uk> wrote:

> For those who didn't go, and who don't read csa*, I've uploaded videos of
> the Wakefield talks to YouTube:
>

> And the RiscPC cake being cut: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6pV3iSUgFY

Not much of a cake - only two slices (ha ha) ;)

I fired one of mine up to celebrate.  It still works.  Must do something
about the power supply in the other one.

Ian

--
Stand firm for what you believe in, until and unless logic and experience
prove you wrong.  Remember: when the emperor looks naked, the emperor *is*

-Daria Morgendorffe