[Bru-list] Next meeting: 14th May

Vince M Hudd vince at softrock.co.uk
Tue May 6 19:08:45 BST 2014

Just a reminder that the next meeting is 14th May - next Wednesday.

I cobbled together a nice little announcement and posted in the direction of
comp.sys.acorn.announce late this afternoon, but it hasn't appeared as yet.
:/

I'm in Brislington during the day, but I don't know what time I'll be kicked
out of the clients' office. If it's late enough, I'll head straight there -
my route home will bring me close enough that going home and then heading
back will be annoying!

Chris: I will be able to give you a lift home.

--
Vince M Hudd, Soft Rock Software - www.softrock.co.uk

The RISC OS Awards & Survey results: www.riscosawards.co.uk