[Bru-list] This evernink

Vince M Hudd vince at softrock.co.uk
Wed Mar 12 10:12:29 GMT 2014

I really must remember to post something a week or so before a meeting...
I really must remember to post something a week or so before a meeting...
(98 lines later...)
I really must remember to post something a week or so before a meeting...

In fact, I should do as others do, and schedule a more formal announcement
for comp.sys.acorn.announce a week or so before each meeting. Because, well,
you never know!

Anyway. Just a reminder, in case anyone has forgotten - our next meeting is
tonight.

For anyone reading this who has yet to come along, we meet at the Hope and
Anchor pub on Jacobs Wells Road (the other side of Brandon Hill from Park
Street), from around 7:30-ish until closing time, for a drink and a chat
about anything RISC OS - and anything not RISC OS as well, as the mood takes
us.

Chris - I'll be able to give you a lift home.

--
Vince M Hudd, Soft Rock Software - http://www.softrock.co.uk

The RISC OS Awards results: http://www.riscosawards.co.uk/2013/