[Bru-list] New Raspberry Pi case

Vince M Hudd vince at softrock.co.uk
Thu Jun 5 19:28:55 BST 2014

Vince M Hudd <vince at softrock.co.uk> wrote:

> There's room for improvement - a minor tweak to the design here and there,
> which I'll do for the second print - but for the moment, I'll go with this
> one and proceed with getting the top printed up. So it looks like it will
> indeed be appearing at our next meeting, and then at the Midlands Show.

The top's here... and I can't stop grinning at the end result. :)

There's a part of me that wants to take some photos and upload them so
people can see it *now* - but that would spoil the surprise, so I'll resist
the temptation.

Roll on July 9th: I think you guys will like this. :)

--
Vince M Hudd, Soft Rock Software - www.softrock.co.uk

The RISC OS Awards & Survey results: www.riscosawards.co.uk