[Bru-list] Fwd: RISC OS SW Show 1st March 2014 Webbington Hotel

Trevor Johnson trevor.johnson at laposte.net
Thu Jan 30 12:06:32 GMT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Richard Brown (Orpheus Internet)

Dear All

As you are most probably aware we are fast approaching this years
show. As we have done in the past we will provide your User group with
a table so that you can promote BUG. Last year we had a Raspberry Pi
area that was quite well attended and we were aware of several people
who came who had never been to the show previously. This is a great
opportunity to get some new members/blood into your group. I do hope
that as many of you as possible will come to make the day enjoyable
for all. May I also request a few willing helpers please, as in past
years, the most important job being a few people to rotate on the main
door to receive the entrance fee as without this money it is difficult
to make the show break even. I hope to see you all soon.

Many thanks in advance of your help.

Richard Brown and Andrew Rawnsley
SW Show organisers.

--