[Bru-list] Wakefield and London Shows, and the usual offer of lifts.

Vince M Hudd vince at softrock.co.uk
Wed Jan 8 16:41:35 GMT 2014

I've just made my hotel reservations for the two shows.

For Wakefield, I'm not staying in the Cedar Court hotel, and instead a
cheaper hotel a short drive away - the Campanile. It's a little over half
the price of the Cedar Court; a lot more basic, but cheaper.

As usual, I'm driving up on the Friday (25th April) to return on the Sunday
(27th April). However, last year that trip was via Manchester (and it was a
ridiculously long one because of traffic on the M6) because I gave my mother
a lift to visit a friend. I've just let her know the dates in case she wants
to do the same again this year - she'll let me know.

A lift is therefore available to someone else going up and coming back on
those dates - but it might be via Manchester.

For London, I'm staying at the St Giles as usual, but because it's a much
shorter/easier drive, I've only booked in for one night. I'll be heading
down the M4 on Friday 24th October, and returning on the 25th after the
show's over, and possibly after a coke or two at the pub.

So a lift is available if those dates are suitable.

--
Vince M Hudd, Soft Rock Software - http://www.softrock.co.uk

RISC OS Awards - http://www.riscosawards.co.uk
Voting open until 15th January, 2014!