[Bru-list] Wednesday 8th January meeting

Ian Nichols ian.a.nichols at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 18:08:43 GMT 2014

On 7 January 2014 15:51, Vince M Hudd <vince at softrock.co.uk> wrote:

> Yup - all are welcome.
>
> The Hope and Anchor,

Thanks, I know where that is.  I'll see if I can get there.  Hmm, 2nd
wednesday of odd months, so the one after isn't going to be until after the
SW show.  Haven't been to that for a few years now.

Ian

--
Stand firm for what you believe in, until and unless logic and experience
prove you wrong.  Remember: when the emperor looks naked, the emperor *is*

-Daria Morgendorffer