[Bru-list] Wednesday 8th January meeting

Vince M Hudd vince at softrock.co.uk
Tue Jan 7 15:51:50 GMT 2014

Ian Nichols <ian.a.nichols at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 6 January 2014 13:51, Vince M Hudd <vince at softrock.co.uk> wrote:

> > Don't forget folks, the first meeting of the year is in two days time:
> > Wednesday, 8th January.

> New list subscriber here - can anyone come, and if so, where & what time?

Yup - all are welcome.

The Hope and Anchor,
38 Jacobs Wells Road
Bristol
BS8 1DR*

We aim for 7:15-7:30ish, and stay until we're kicked out.

* Grr. I grabbed the address from the RISCOSitory Calendar page -
www.riscository.com/calendar/ - which had the postcode as BS8 7DR, and
thought that's oddly similar to the postcode for where I am at this very
moment (only the numeric digit is different). So I decided to double check
it, because it wouldn't be the first time I've got that particular postcode
wrong.

Now corrected on the site. :)

--
Vince M Hudd, Soft Rock Software - http://www.softrock.co.uk