[Bru-list] Film title!

Vince M Hudd vince at softrock.co.uk
Wed Sep 11 23:59:25 BST 2013

The 1980s film about a comet* wiping out most life on Earth that I mentioned
this evening, but couldn't remember the title of: Night of the Comet.

A 1980s classic, never (AFAIK) released on DVD. Though a recording off of
some TV channel or other exists on the hard drive of a DVD recorder that's
hiding in the loft somewhere.

Annoyingly, I don't think I actually watched that recording before retiring
the box to the loft. :|

* I initially wrote "comment" there instead of "comet" and only noticed when
I was about to click send. That would have been one *harsh* comment, to have
wiped out most life on the planet.

--
Soft Rock Software:                   http://www.softrock.co.uk
Vince M Hudd:                         http://misc.vinceh.com/about-vinceh/