[Bru-list] Wednesday 11th & Saturday 28th

Vince M Hudd vince at softrock.co.uk
Sat Sep 7 11:27:11 BST 2013

For those who may or may not have forgotten* - Wednesday 11th September is
our next scheduled meeting date. And one possible topic of conversation will
be Saturday 28th - RISC OS Open's baby; the Portsmouth Show.

* I don't forget things, me. Like I really, really, genuinely didn't forget
that my VAT return has to be submitted by today when I decided at the last
minute to head off to Dartmoor for a few days last weekend. Oh well, back to
work, then. :|

--
Soft Rock Software:                   http://www.softrock.co.uk
Vince M Hudd:                         http://misc.vinceh.com/about-vinceh/