[Bru-list] 8th May meeting

Vince M Hudd vince at softrock.co.uk
Wed May 8 16:11:43 BST 2013

Trevor Johnson <trevor.johnson at laposte.net> wrote:

> Hope you all have a fun meeting tonight, and I'll see you in July.

July at the meeting (10th), or July the Midlands show (13th)?

I notice that Kenilworth Castle has some kind of jousting event on the 13th
and 14th - which gives RISC OS peeps who have any yoofspring a good excuse
to give their other halves why they should go and take said yoofspring with
them.

Although from my point of view, it's annoying. I figured I'd stay overnight
and pop to the castle on the Sunday to grab some pictures, which I could
then possibly find a way to use at some point in the future in a game, and
they go and do something like this to ruin it.

(The jousting event itself is a good photo-op, but it'll be hard to take
decent pictures without the crowd in - and, as such, not useful. So I might
try to get up there early on Friday so I can go to the castle that day for
some useful pictures. And if I feel I can tolerate the crowd on the Sunday,
I'll go for some less-useful, but still-worth-taking pictures.)

--
Soft Rock Software:                   http://www.softrock.co.uk
Vince M Hudd:                         http://misc.vinceh.com/about-vinceh/