[Bru-list] 8th May meeting

Trevor Johnson trevor.johnson at laposte.net
Wed May 8 13:52:45 BST 2013

Really sorry but (despite having this in my diary) I can't make tonight :-(

This is because the builders are starting work on our loft tomorrow,
and we still have a few things to organise so that they can
investigate the existing central heating elsewhere in the house.
Audrey's out too; we originally had a babysitter booked so I could
attend our meeting... but cancelled this the other day so I can stay
in and arrange things.

Hope you all have a fun meeting tonight, and I'll see you in July.

Cheers

Trev