[Bru-list] 8th May meeting

Vince M Hudd vince at softrock.co.uk
Tue May 7 20:42:48 BST 2013

I hope everyone has tomorrow in their diaries. Including all those new
members who picked up leaflets at the SW Show, but couldn't make the March
meeting because it was far too soon! ;)

Chris: I can't remember if you said you were coming from your place or the
station - if you're coming from yours, I'll be heading in from home myself
tomorrow, so I can give you a lift if you want one, as well as home
afterwards.

Jim: I'll bring the Archive stuff from Wakefield to the meeting in case you
are able to make it, but if not I'll let you know when I'm heading down to
Cheddar as soon as I know I have a day free to do so (currently subject to
pesky clients making decisions about meeting dates).

--
Soft Rock Software:                   http://www.softrock.co.uk
Vince M Hudd:                         http://misc.vinceh.com/about-vinceh/