[Bru-list] Bru-list Digest, Vol 33, Issue 3

Trevor Johnson trevor.johnson at laposte.net
Wed Jul 10 13:34:56 BST 2013

> That's what cupboards were invented for :p

Unfortunately, most of our cupboard/storage space is now gone!

> (Especially really, really dark, scary looking ones)

...that is, except the former airing cupboard, which is planned for
future transformation into a computer "room" - but not too scary
unless you're playing Granny's Garden ;-) However, reading Roald
Dahl's Matilda to him last night there's reference to a head teacher's
cupboard which has the walls lined with broken glass and nails!