[Bru-list] Fwd: Bristol loft clearance: 8-bit computers, printers, etc.

Trevor Johnson trevor.johnson at laposte.net
Wed Apr 24 10:47:21 BST 2013

Shame I missed the Wakefield show... looking forward to updates at our next
Bristol meeting :-)

In preparation for the impending loft conversion at home, I'm emptying out
an inexplicably large collection of computer-related stuff. Most of the
items are things I've not found time to play with, in varying states of
disrepair.

I'll be trying to donate/leave some things down at the Hackspace tomorrow
(Thu) night, and have also tried to contact the computer museum in Swindon.

I'd like to repair a few of the BBC Micros/Masters but haven't found the
time yet. If anyone's interested in any of the following, please let me
know.

- Ancient printers, including an NEC Spinwriter which is built like a tank
- BBC Micros/Masters
- Olivetti PCS128S (Italian clone of BBC Master Compact) - loan only as I
value this... in fact I seem to have 2, so should be able to ensure a
working system
- RGB monitors, CUBs and similar (I hope to find the space to hang on to a
few of these, again some working, some not - but could loan if anyone
interested)

Cheers

Trev