[Bru-list] my slice of pi

Vince M Hudd vince at softrock.co.uk
Thu May 3 21:18:00 BST 2012

n rolfe <moss at mosschopps.org> wrote:

> Mine will not be here until June :( I missed the announcement and only
> found out about it the day after they went on presale. I will just have to
> wait :(

I didn't miss the announcement, and was up bright and early that morning -
and still wasn't able to place an order. TBH, I think you got the better
deal - you didn't get up unnecessarily early for nothing!

I haven't ordered one subsequently. I'll wait until they're more readily
available - and RISC OS is available for them.

(At which point, of course, I'll probably end up getting one and leaving it
in its box for a few years!)

--
Soft Rock Software:                   http://www.softrock.co.uk
Vince M Hudd:                         http://misc.vinceh.com/about-vinceh/