[Bru-list] Raspberry Jam Bristol

Trevor Johnson trevor.johnson at laposte.net
Sat Jun 30 14:57:40 BST 2012

Monday, 20 August 2012 from 18:00 to 20:30
Bristol & Bath Science Park, Emersons Green

http://raspberrybristol.eventbrite.com/

Who's organising it? A guy who lives nearby has booked the place. I've yet
to meet or speak with him. An increasing number of people contacted the Jam
originator (Alan O'Donohoe) about setting up a Bristol one. I was initially
put in touch with someone but he was finishing his exams at the time, then
a few more people were connected up too. Hopefully we'll be able to have a
RISC OS demo as part of the presentation.

Anyway, the advice given was to get it booked and go ahead, so there's not
been a great deal of organisation yet... but it'll be sorted well in time
for August, I'm sure :-)

Que, if you'd like a lift, I'm sure we can oblige. Why not get a ticket for
your girlfriend too?

Trev

--
Trevor Johnson