[Bru-list] Midlands show - lift available

Vince M Hudd vince at softrock.co.uk
Sun Jul 1 11:10:06 BST 2012

As we all know - or should do if we've been paying attention - the Midlands
Show (probably the smallest of the regular UK shows) is next Saturday.

Normally, even for the Midlands Show, I prefer to head up on the Friday and
come back on the Sunday. This year, though, I will be driving up and back on
the Saturday.

This means there is a spare seat available if anyone wants it.

(It's only one seat because I usually put my display stand across the back
seat, so that wouldn't be a comfortable place for anyone to sit, but I could
still get other stuff in there if whoever wants a lift is taking anything up
- or bringing anything back!)

--
Soft Rock Software:                   http://www.softrock.co.uk
Vince M Hudd:                         http://misc.vinceh.com/about-vinceh/