[Bru-list] South West Show considerations

Jim Nagel bru at abbeypress.co.uk
Sun Jan 15 11:31:28 GMT 2012

Vince M Hudd  wrote on 8 Dec:
> ... Paul Middleton was wheighing up the costs of the South West Show,
> and that was why there was no news of a show yet

There is news now!  February 25, at the Webbington again.

Paul Middleton, glum as ever, told me on fone last week he had decided
not to bother.  A day or so later Richard Brown of Orpheus rang me:

Orpheus will organize the show this time; he has booked the date at
the Webbington.  £140 per stand for commercial exhibitors as before;
£3 for punters at the door.  Opening time 10:45, till about 4.

--
Jim Nagel                        www.archivemag.co.uk
   Abbey Press   32 Norbins Rd        (01458) 83 3603