[Bru-list] Bru-list Digest, Vol 19, Issue 6

qUE (3rdevent.net) que at 3rdevent.net
Tue Jan 31 14:56:09 GMT 2012

Because of lack of Traditional draft Ales in King William could I
propose we try a change to either the Hope and Anchor on Jacobs Wells
road if it doesn't get to busy on the week night, or the Portcullis in
Hotwells (which I know has a large upstairs bit). Hotwells may add about
half an hour on mine and Trevors journey walking (bus wise it's not too
bad, 7x to center > Bristol Zoo bus), but I feel it's worth we get the
venue/drink right for everyone :)

If anyone can think of similar Ale Pubs within the near/central area,
please say.

qUE